Thursday 14 March 2013

Tallaght TY Retreat

Yesterday our TY year went on a retreat to Tallaght. We all expected it to be similar to our first & second year retreats however at the end of the day we all agreed it was a great experience and was not at all what we expected!
When we first arrived we were directed into a room and greeted by all the staff we would be working with for the day. We also spoke briefly about what matters in life and worries/stresses in life, we then split up into smaller groups and went upstairs! There were 10 of us in my group; Leah, Muireann, Sinéad, Rachel, Sorcha, Chanice, Ciara, Jenny, Emma and myself. We all felt really comfortable with eachother and I felt we could talk about anything!
I thought the day was great, I got a chance to talk about things that I normally wouldn't speak about. I felt like anything I said would not be repeated by any of the girls to anybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment