Wednesday 28 November 2012

Smile


As you know for Work Experience, I'm working at a Dental Surgery. I'm really enjoying my time here, the staff are really friendly and so helpful!
This week was really busy at the surgery, it was probably my best week so far! I was aloud to take all phone calls and make/change appointments for people on the Apple computer 'Surgery' system. I was taking calls throughout the day! 
I was also doing other tasks including getting files of the patients from the cabinet, making 'take home packs' for the patients after they have had teeth extracted and also making up the protective glasses for the patients! 

For more info on the tasks I have done take a look at my Work Exeperience blog linked along the side of the page!
Blog soon, Abbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment